Scales NW’s self-contained “axle weighing” scale is designed specifically to determine legal highway loads. The scale deck consists of extra heavy structural channel iron sandwiched between two steel plates for a high strength to weight ratio. The low profile – 6 inches overall height – is ideal for use above ground. With ramps, it’s easy to set up and use. The height doesn’t unduly affect accuracy.
Each of the four load cells is rated at 20,000 pounds with a 50% safe overload factor. The adjustable foot makes setting up a cinch.
For those permanent installations, an inexpensive shallow pit recesses it flush with the surrounding pavement. An optional pit frame makes forming and pouring a cinch.
- Capacity – 50,000 pounds
- Deck – Floor plate 8 ft x 10 ft x 6 in
- Ramps – Floor plate 10 ft x 2 ft
- Load Sensing – Four 20,000 pound load cells with screw in adjustable feet
- Custom sizes and capacities available
- Optional skirts and ramps available