Scales NW’s Legacy NW-X features a bolt-together design. An eight inch concrete deck is poured on site. The Legacy NW-X is available in 10 and 11 foot widths and 24 to 120 foot lengths with massive 21-inch main beams and eight-inch cross beams.
Our exclusive mount design eliminates excess movement by using 100% of the gravity force from the loading action against itself—instantly returning the scale to dead center. Check rods or bumper bolts are eliminated.
The optional iQUBE2® digital diagnostic junction box has the unique ability to digitally monitor and communicate load cell performance, and will compensate for a failing load cell until repairs can be made. iQUBE2 provides unparalleled speed and communication and is far more resistant to electrostatic discharge and transient damage from lightning strikes than any traditional j-box.
Out of the box—everything you need to assemble and install: weighbridge, j-box, mounts, load cells and mounting and assembly hardware.
- Contrete deck
- Pre-assembled G-Force mounts
- Full electronic design
- TuffSeal® FRP j-box
- Superior finish with high solids urethane primer and high solids urethane enamel top coat
- Lightning and Transient Protection
- Copper transient bypass cables for each load cell
- Self-contained DC transient protection in homerun cable to indicator
- Single #10 bare ground conductor cable buried in ground from scale frame to DC transient board in junction box to DC transient board at indicator, then to AC power ground lug
- 120 VAC uninterrupted power supply/surge protector in AC line before indicator
- Optional unattended terminals, RFID systems, remote displays, custom ticketing systems, and traffic lights available