Rice Lake’s SURVIVOR® M Series Scales combine groundbreaking ease of customization with the proven durability that only mechanical scales deliver. In a market crowded with scales built to compete on price alone, SURVIVOR® M Series Scales are designed and built to compete by value and performance under the most extreme conditions.
The ATV-M is a mechanical version of Rice Lake’s ATV models, offering the versatility to be either permanent or portable, installed above ground or in a pit. Its high-performance, low-maintenance mechanical lever design offers unsurpassed reliability and life expectancy. The ATV-M comes standard with a steel tread plate deck and easy access manhole cover.
- Above ground or in-pit foundation
- Temporary or permanent installations
- Factory-assembled, self-contained modules
- Individual module lengths from 10′ to 40′
- Multiple modules create desired scale length
- Standard levers – 32.5 ton sectional rating
- Standard height – 30″
- NTEP-certified #05-018
- Standard deck – 3/8″ thick diamond safety tread plate
- Standard widths from 10′ to 14′