Rice Lake’s SURVIVOR® ATV contains all of the benefits of the SURVIVOR® line, durability, longevity and consistency, all with the added feature of portability. The ATV features an extremely low 20-inch profile, and provides easy setup and expandability for road construction, timber operations and growing businesses where portability is a necessity.
The factory-wired, self-contained modules make installing, relocating and expanding the ATV Series fast and easy. These preassembled modules–from 10 to 30 feet long–and unique self-seating hinge connectors are the key to its easy portability. The ATV boasts more steel, the strongest weighbridge, and higher quality construction for long-lasting durability and performance. Standard end-positioned clean outs ease debris removal to help maintain scale accuracy.
- Three standard widths: 10′, 11′, and 12′ (available up to 14′, NTEP-certified)
- 75,000 lb load cells and pre-assembled G-Force™ mounts
- Up to 270,000 lb full scale capacity
- Top access for electronics
- NTEP-certified, CC #02-003A2
- 100,000 lb Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- 100,000 lb Dual Tandem Axle (DTA)
- End clean out
- 5-year weighbridge warranty
- Span deflection ratio (1:1100) for legal highway loads