Rice Lake’s SURVIVOR® SR for above ground installation is available with either a steel or concrete deck. For unbeatable strength and lifelong use, the SR model offers Rice Lake’s wide-flange I-beam construction throughout the weighbridge; and massive wide-flange I-beams on either side of the SR distinguish it from other scale series.
The SR concrete or steel deck models are ruggedly designed with massive outboard beams available in a bolted or welded design. Permanent heavy-duty side rails add strength and rigidity and serve as guides as drivers pull on and off the scale.The rugged, reinforced load cell pockets offer easy side access to load cells and mounting assemblies. The SR series ships as legal highway load from factory to installation site—no permits, no road restrictions and no restricted travel times.
- Weighbridge modules for creating custom lengths
- 75,000 lb capacity load cells and pre-assembled mounts
- Junction box(es) appropriate for number of load cells utilized
- NTEP-certified, CC #98-011A1
- 90,000 lb Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- Up to 270,000 lb full scale capacity
- Span deflection ratio (1:3100) for legal highway loads
- 8″ thick reinforced concrete deck
- Three standard widths: 11′, 12′ and 14′
- Up to 42′ section span