Rice Lake’s TicketPress automatically adjusts to media thickness and prints multiple easy-to-read copies. The rugged steel enclosure protects internal mechanisms in tough industrial applications from truck scale reporting to inventory control. TicketPress’ flexible communication parameters collect data from weight indicators, controllers, PCs, and other electronic devices. The weight-extraction mode and print button allow operators to control printing functions directly from TicketPress, making it an ideal solution for indicators mounted in remote locations. TicketPress comes standard with bidirectional dot matrix printing and supports data rates of up to 115200.
- Double-strike, high-speed printing, 200 characters per second (CPS)
- Use with single to five-part multi-copy forms
- Satellite function via RS-232
- Weight extraction smart mode for quickly capturing streamed weight data
- Mess-free ink cartridge
- Battery-backed time/date
- Sequential ticket numbering